Sunday, August 21, 2011

Groomsman Wanted!!!


As I am sure some of you know because this is going to be Monette’s 11th marriage and we are getting married on 11-11-11 at 11:00 am. We are doing everything to match. I am going to have 11 groomsmen, and she is going to have 11 bridesmaids. This is easy for her because she has an endless supply of friends and family to choose from. I on the other hand am a huge shut in and most of my family will probably not be attending for one reason or another. The point is I have a best man, and we have decided it would be fun if we got all of her ex-husbands to be groomsmen. I am not sure if all of them will accept and to be honest I don’t know the proper etiquette in asking her ex-husbands especially after hearing some stories about them from her children. If all of these guys do accept I can guarantee it will make for a momentous night and not just for Monette and me but also for all those who attend. Make sure to bring your camcorders because you are only going to get to see this once. If any of you know one of my fiancés ex-husbands please help me in convincing them to be a part of this historic event and have them contact us. Via Facebook, email, or by phone. We need RSVP’s from all those that are to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment