Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Monette and her third eye

It’s been a huge adjustment coming to Vegas, So far it’s always HOT!!!! However we don’t know a bunch of people here, and that’s nice. We have both been working really hard on trying to fix this place up. (refer to the pictures on Monette’s Facebook.) Bryson and Michael start school on Monday and that’s going to be like a slice of heaven because those two always seem like they are on the verge of killing each other, I just don’t know who is going to take care of their dog. We still have tons of planning for the wedding but Monette knows what she wants to do for the most part and if anyone can do this it’s her. I am not sure how she does it, but she can see things that are not there and make it happen. She can picture things in her head and then somehow she puts it together as if she had done the same thing a hundred times before. It’s pretty incredible. It’s like she has a third eye, and I have looked and looked and I can’t find it anywhere. We have this buffet that we got that looked pretty good, it needed to be polished or something because at was showing some wear and tear but she said sand it because she wanted to paint it this olive leaf color. Looks lime green to me, and all I could think was gross, after she paints it that color we are going to have to keep it. It was not more than 24 hours later she had finished applying the stain and it was one of the best looking pieces she had done, next to the Pier 1 table that is sexy. I don’t know how she does it but I am so grateful that she loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment