Monday, August 22, 2011

Update on groomsmen


We got some positive feedback from one of the ex-wives, indirectly… So I think that’s a good sign that we might be able to get these guys online with this whole deal. Monette talked to one of them and he just needs to check with his new wife to see if she will be okay with this. This is a little discouraging though because now that’s not just 8 ex-husbands but if all of them are married we are going to have to try to get their wives on board with the deal too. It will not be as fun if we use cardboard cut outs of the guys to do this because it’s windy in Vegas and I don’t want large pictures of Monette’s ex-husbands flying all over the place.

We still need the people that come on here to join this page because that’s the whole idea of this thing and post some responses to this stuff because otherwise I am talking to myself with no feedback, and to be honest I would rather spend my time taking a “nap”.


No comments:

Post a Comment