Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Moving on


The last couple of days I have been talking about getting Monette’s ex-husbands to come be in my line as groomsmen, and although the thought of having these guys attend at the front of the line it seems like it has spiraled this into nothing more than a joke. That’s not how I want this to come across, and to plan based on these guys was foolish of me. I truly love Monette and I would do anything to make her happy, and even though on occasion we do laugh about her ex’s and the number of them it boils down to what else can you do about it? I could go off into a rant about the things that I have heard and not just from my soon to be wife, but her children. People have made comments about these guys and the only release from us is by making jokes. Truth is I have heard horror stories about these guys and I have known Monette for 15 years and I have never met a sweeter person and I am speechless to how someone could treat her the way that they did and still have the nerve to refer to themselves as a man.

Monette can be difficult without a doubt but it’s nothing in comparison to how amazing she is. One wife to her ex had even posted my first blog on getting the groomsmen and talked back and forth about it with her friend making jokes and cuts at Monette, and how ever sad that might seem and how insecure this woman must be with herself, I think it’s important that if someone feels like Monette is an easy target because of her past, and that making jokes at her expense because she doesn’t keep secrets is okay than I have nothing but pity for these simple few and wish them well. I highly doubt that she will be taking this blog in its entirety and posting it on her Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment