Saturday, August 20, 2011

New Career

Today my best friend and I are having a good day. We started doing more furniture, and are preparing for a yard sale tomorrow because Craig’s list is not showing us much love. We have been doing the furniture for almost a month now and bless Monette’s heart for being patient with me, you see I have never done work like this before, and as a matter of fact it has always been the opposite for me meaning manual labor was always a last option type of deal. I am Mexican, but I am not that kind of Mexican. If you are looking for an Aguallo that does labor, and works on cars, houses, or any other duty that causes fatigue please feel free to refer to my father. I need to go get my nails done. I have to get back to work before the foreman docks my pay again. lol

This post was kind of short because I need everyone’s help. Please sign up and log into our blog and start making comments, because we need all of your feed back and support. If you are having any trouble email us or drop us a line on face book so we can get this thing rolling. Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment